Thursday, April 30, 2009

I am Sick of looking at this old post!!!

Don't really know why but have not felt like blogging in awhile, life is just so busy one more thing to add to the list. But I have been running in between all the craziness of life, yesterday I ran with Jenny and Andrea and we did hills one of my all time favorites and we were all strong, we ran 6 miles in a little over 9 min miles as our pace.
Yesterday as I was running I realized was how blessed I am to have such wonderful friends and how far we have all come over the last 6 months of our running career and how much we have grown together not only as running partners but more importantly friends and life supporters! I am so blessed to have met so many wonderful people in life and I thank God for all of you everyday. (so after all it is not about the running or working out after all:):)

1 comment:

J said...

Awwww... Thanks!