Thursday, October 30, 2008

For Jenny

I have been lazy about blogging (sorry Jenny), but I promise not about working out or running. I have not put in a long run since last blog about my 9 or so miles. I have put in about 25 plus miles running in over the course of the last week along with a what feels like a million classes. I did sign up for the 1/2 blue moon on Sunday the 2nd, which I am a little nervous about, but I paid so I will be there rain or shine. Jenny I promise I will keep my blogging more updated from know on.
As far as working out today I will do the pre core for about 30 mins then I am going to teach Pilate's and a 30 min sculpt. Hope to see some of you there.

1 comment:

J said...

Thanks Cherise! :)
Can't wait to hear how the Blue Moon 1/2 goes for you. Wish I was running it too!