Monday, December 8, 2008

I have to title this Wed - Monday

Again I have to get used to blogging b/c some people actually read this (not that they care) and are now wondering what I have been doing. I will start with Wed. I did not run but taught a few classes to make up for it. Thurs 4 easy miles I ran. Friday a sick kiddo so a day off, which is few and far in between. On Sat. I had an awesome run with a friend Jodi, we did around 6ish!! The weather was perfect and the rainbows we saw felt like you could run to the pot of gold underneath. On Sunday the Tech Girls and I did 12 miles, some ran a few more for their marathon training, the pace was great and the weather I can only hope for for next Sunday the 1/2 athon, great morning as always. Monday morning I ran an easy 3 taught a few classes and took the rest of the day packing for my week at Disney and baking or shall I say eating Christmas Cookies.

2 comments:

Angela Damianakis, LCSW said...

you have such a great attitude toward training and life. i think it's wonderful how you get the concept to enjoy life as it happens. enjoy the little one's and all the cookies. we are trying to get to disney but the oldest child has midterm exams. great to run with you. you make the runs balanced and strong.

J said...

Of course we care about your blog!! I love reading what everyone else is up to...

See you on Sunday, bright and cheery!