Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Starkey 7!!

I am lucky enough that my in laws are here for the holidays season to see the boys on Christmas morning and all the rest of the excitement, but most of all I get to have a little break from the kids!!! Which is an amazing treat for me, not only can I have peace I can run outside during the day for a change!!! So today I did 7 miles at Starkey Park, it was so relaxing and peaceful, and very windy. On the way out the wind got the best of me on the way back home I got the best of it, and it was great! Nothing else to much report about the run!!! No wild life, not to many people just me and mother nature, which is not such a bad thing every once in awhile.

1 comment:

Angela Damianakis, LCSW said...

run run run. today i realized i didn't run since sunday and the marathon is only 15 days away. let me know if you want to run 12 on sunday it might be just the two of us.