Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sunday - Wednesday Miles

On Sunday it was great to be back with the tech girls we did a nine mile run at the Suncoast Trail, not our usual spot due to boar hunting. It was a very hard run for me that day I could not figure out why, I thought I was tired but I think I may have some chest infection going on as I can't catch my breath and I feel some wheezing going on (who knows). I ran an easy 3 on Monday and Tuesday and today I tried to run 6 miles and it felt hard, way to hard. I am supposed to run speed work with Jenny tomorrow I hope I can hang!!
I signed up for the Gasparilla 1/2 marathon along with Jenny, Catherine and Angela in February so it should be fun to be running with the group again.

1 comment:

Angela Damianakis, LCSW said...

wow i can't believe you had trouble at all!! you looked so strong.