Thursday, November 20, 2008

all in 24 hours

The worst part of teaching exercise classes is the constant pain you are in from teaching the BEST part of teaching is that you have to work out even when you are not in the mood :) Yesterday the kids were still so sick so I was unable to get to the gym till the evening when I had to teach a spin class, a very hard spin class, I must add in. We all know sometimes getting to the gym is the hardest part but once there you can go forever, so after spin I ran an easy 2 miles and did a few weights, I felt much better after I worked out as we mostly do! As I was leaving the gym I was asked to sub a class for today, it was going to be a challenge as I have never taught this class, but hey life is short go for it, is my theory. It was a good class but my legs were pooped,and I still had my sprint run to get in and to prep for tonight's class. I only ended up running 4 miles without the speed drills, I will run a few extra miles tonight before I teach again just to get my miles in for the week! Then again maybe I will just teach my class and call it a day:)

2 comments:

Angela Damianakis, LCSW said...

boo hoo. i haven't hardly been able to run this week. i ran only three last night.

Sarah Kathryn said...

You rock! You did no whining - you did awesome on Sunday and I admire your willingness to pick up classes!!!!