Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Novermber 2nd - The Blue Moon 1/2

I wish I had good news for everyone, but I don't I finished with a 2:00:55:( At least I finished is the positive of this race! My morning started with an upset belly, getting lost on the way there, not being on the check-in list and rain. I finally found the park which was a different location from last year and the rain ceased, to make for a beautiful morning, and it was an easy fix to put me on the race list, but unfortunately the belly was still not so happy. I have no idea what I ate yesterday that did not agree with me, but whatever it was I should not have eaten it, as it got the best of me. With all that being said the race was much better this year than last, the location and run course was very nice, you did not have to pass the finish line at mile 12 to run more half mile out and in, which was cruel blow last year. The shirts were very nice, the food was better, all in all I would recommend the Blue Moon for next year. Thanks Running Co!
I will sign up for the 1/2 in December with the girls just to prove to myself that I can beat my time of last year 1:57 as I am so disappointed with myself.

2 comments:

J said...

You will do much better in December - I know you will! )

Sarah Kathryn said...

You had a lot working against you yesterday. December really will be a great race, for a lot of reasons!!