Thursday, November 13, 2008

Speed Work

Jenny has been a great inspiration to me, so with her doing all this speed work I decided I should give it a try, as she is getting so much faster and stronger! I did a total of 7 miles today with 3 fast miles the 1st at 8:16 and the second 2 miles at 8 evens, it was hard, very hard, I thought I was going to be sick I kept looking at the garbage can next to me hoping just hold it in long enough to finish the set. I did finish and did not get sick, but I was thankful for the garbage can as it said no worries I am right here if you need me!!!
So this makes me even more proud of Jenny as it was this speed work was very hard and she is religious about her speed work, I cant say I want to do it again anytime soon, but I am sure I will.
So thank you Jenny!!! You are doing amazing. Our goal under 50 mins for the 10k and a mug for the turkey trot!!!!

1 comment:

J said...

You are so sweet!! Great job on the speed work - I know what you mean about the trash can LOL! Sometimes I tell myself to just keep going UNTIL I throw up. If I throw up, I can stop, but until then, keep going!