Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wed Nov 12th

I am so bad at remembering to get on this site and write about what I have done. I am supposed to writing all this info down so I can go back and see what I did in the past, well I am obviously not doing so well.
Lets start with Sunday meet the group at 6am and it was so cold! 3 of the girls were doing 20 Carin and I opted for 11 as we are not training for a marathon. It was a great run the weather turned out being very nice as we finished up. Carin and her coffee keep my mind off of running.
On Monday I had to teach a few classes so I did 3 1/2 easy miles just to stretch out and get in gear for classes. Nothing to much to report on this.
Tuesday I had to sub a GI class at 5:30 AM yes I typed that correctly AM. I am still so sore from this class you have no idea how much my legs are killing me! No run that day as I think my legs will never run again.
Wednesday my legs still do not feel better but I go for a 7 mile run early early again as the kids are sick and will not get out for the day. Nothing to much to report about this run except the weather was fairly warm compared to the last few weeks.
I hope to get some speed work in this week and a nice long run in again on Sunday.

No comments: