Sunday, November 16, 2008

Long Run Sunday

Today I ran 10 miles with the girls, it was a tough run for me today, my legs are tired and sore from 2 long nights of waitressing and a body flex class yesterday that had the whole class screaming in pain:) I actually was not planing on running today but I was up at 5AM so I thought "what the heck I am already up, guess I will run." Cathrine and Angela were my running partners today and they were both very strong, I was the whiner in the group (sorry girls), I am not used to feeling so sluggish, but I made it through my 10 and hope to feel better next Sunday (life happens).
Thanks girls for the great run!!! I had fun and I enjoy your company!

2 comments:

Angela Damianakis, LCSW said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela Damianakis, LCSW said...

I FOUND IT I FOUND IT!!!! I have been trying to find a way to post a comment on your blog. your post a comment link is not visible unless it is scrolled over. you might like to fix it. anwyay i just wanted to say that i am inspired by your running and that you always seem to come from a place of strength. let me know when we can get to gether run. it doesn't have to be just on sunday.