Thursday, November 27, 2008

I GOT THE MUG!

After getting the family ready for the Turkey Trot, the shirts on (which were very nice this year) getting our numbers pinned on we were ready. Mike, the boys and my mom and dad did the 1 mile gobbler run the boys did 20 mins this year shaving 2 mins off of there time from last year. I did the 10k I wanted to get under 50 mins, but I missed it by 39 seconds, which was totally fine with me as I forgot about all the hills that I had to endure, I gave it my all. Which in turn I did get my mug:))) and the my family got to see me in action really for the 1st time which made me very proud. The whole family is addicted to this Thanksgiving Tradition of the Turkey Trot, I am telling you I could not be happier with this morning. I am sorry for not getting to see all of my friends finish as so as I crossed the finish line is off to find the family, with crowd I did not want them to stress about finding each other. I hope everyone had a great race and a great experience. Happy Thanksgiving

4 comments:

J said...

Great job!! I was wishing I could stay up with you, but couldn't quite keep it there, you speedster!

Angela Damianakis, LCSW said...

you rock you sassy chica. i had a pr also and hated the whole race. lol.

Sarah Kathryn said...

AWESOME!! You so deserve that mug - you are a speedy girl!! Congratulations!!!

Mark said...

Way to go Cherise! Congratulations on the mug!