Monday, March 23, 2009

10 Looping Miles

Today we did 10 miles at Jenny's house as her husband was out of town and she could not leave the kids, so we opted for a loop around her neighbourhood and repeated that loop for 10 miles. Jenny was worried that it would take forever doing the same loop over and over but it actually went by pretty fast and effortless. I forgot to restart my watch at some point so I do not know the splits but felt fast and steady. I think Carin stated that are average was 9:29 or something there abouts.

2 comments:

Angela Damianakis, LCSW said...

good to see you are still owrking hard. i'm getting ready for a run myself today is nice and cool out.

Cherise Dumas said...

where have you been the last few weeks???? are you running on sat the 1/2 at starkey on saturday, you should it is only $30 and it is close to home!