Thursday, March 5, 2009

GI Drills Thursday

At 5:30AM I had to sub a GI drills class for a friend who has helped me out many of times so the favor was past due, but 5:30:( am I crazy did I not already get up at 4am this week!!!), I was planning on running before class started but I made the excuse it was to cold so I opted to stay in the Y and do the precore for 30mins easy!! As it turns out I am happy not to have run as class ended up being a bit challenging on the old legs and I still have to teach another class this evening, my legs should be nice and strong after this week.
So another day without a run this week, my miles I liked to be achieving are not happening, but I hope next week I will be back to the swing of things and as I said I not being a bum just getting some cross training in.

1 comment:

J said...

Yeah, you are such a bum... NOT!! You are a machine! Don't worry, you'll get your miles in.