Thursday, March 26, 2009

7 Miles outside the Y

Today was going to be a tempo run at the usual spot, but with the boys a little under the weather I asked Jenny to meet me at the Y instead. Lucky for me Jenny's legs were tired today from the non stop of events of the last few weeks in her life and my were tired from yesterdays hills and spin class. We decided just to go out for a mile warm up and see how we felt, when my watch beeped I said "well what are we going to do??", (WISHING she would say lets gets stay at the pace we are at and finish our run, noooo) Jenny said "lets go do one loop (1 mile) around race pace", which ended up 2 laps around (2 miles) race pace. This was holy hard! My legs were pooped out, luckily so were Jenny's! After 2 miles of race pace we were finishing up a few more miles when Jenny got a side stitch! I took her back to her car to rest up the side stitch for Saturdays race and finished with another 2 miles. Average Pace Was: 9:25

2 comments:

n/a said...

Love the new layout! Cute :o)
Hope the boys feel better!

J said...

Aww...I am jealous you ended up with seven miles today :)

I will be ready on Saturday for you!