Saturday, March 28, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog

So my last 1/2 marathon of the year Stunk!!! I don't even know what my finishing time was, as soon as I saw 1:50 pass by on my watch I had no need to see my finishing time. For some reason this race was hard, very, very hard, I felt tired, my legs were tight and I just wanted to walk, which is so unlike me. I opted not to walk as it would take forever to get back to the finish line and I just wanted to be done with it! For the positive side of this day I did run and I did get in a workout, 14 miles, and I did donate money for Alzheimer's and last but not least I was able to run with all the girls which I love them all dearly.
I will still try to get a sub for next Saturdays class so I can run the iron girl 10k, in which I can hopefully have a better race than today.
Miles for the Week: 43

1 comment:

Angela Damianakis, LCSW said...

great seeing you. it's always my pleasure. i didn't walk either because i wanted it over with!!!