Thursday, March 19, 2009

Whatever It was Day?????

Met Jenny at Starkey Park for speed work!! Jenny did amazing and I am JEALOUS, in a good sort of way. For me I don't really know what I did, I don't even really know how many miles to log as I walked so much without even much speed work entwined! So I am going to put down 5 miles for the day with a bit of speed work mixed in and a lot of walking added to the whatever it was. I hope next week this will be a bit better of a speed workout for me with some type of purpose and plan, instead of just depending on Jenny and her capability's. (and if all this sounds confusing it was and is)! Great Job Jenny and good luck to everyone running Armadillo Saturday!

2 comments:

Angela Damianakis, LCSW said...

cherise i am totally confused.

J said...

Thanks for coming out and running with me...and thanks for encouraging me to keep going!