Saturday, February 14, 2009

Running with Jodi

On Saturday I meet with Jodi and anyone else who wants to join and we run 5 miles it is a slower pace for me, but it is nice to just to take it easy and chat and enjoy the nature around us. I follow our run with teaching body flex and by the end of the morning my legs are toast.
Total Miles this Week are 32.5! I would like to get it to around 35 for the week but in 5 runs. One distance day, one speed day, two longer easy days and one day with adding speed every mile.
Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!!

3 comments:

J said...

Great run!! See you in the morning...

Mark said...

Great job on the miles this week! Looks like you are definitely on the right track.

Angela Damianakis, LCSW said...

great job!! i hope to get moving when i'm well enough to get out of bed.